‘Metalworld’ is the flagship magazine of Chandekar Business Media Pvt. Ltd. devoted to foundry sector & non-ferrous metals industry. It is the most popular and most authentic publication of its kind in the Asian metallurgical domain. ‘Metalworld’ operates on a B2B level, and covers the information about metal manufacturing and its complete process chain, includes commercial and technical information as well. This flagship publication reaches over 50,000 professionals, decision makers and entrepreneurs of this core industry.
Apart from the magazine publication, ‘Metalworld’ also organizes specialized B2B events and conferences which have successfully made the transition to the Digital Platform since the Covid-19 pandemic hit. These conferences serve as a neutral and unbiased platform for professionals to debate and voice their valuable opinions on the happenings and the issues facing the industry. It also provides a platform to interact and potentially form new business relationships.
‘Metalworld’ has a strong and active presence on various social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. Interviews with notable veterans and parts of Digital Conferences like Panel Discussions are uploaded on Steelworld’s YouTube Channel. ‘Metalworld’ also organizes Digital Webinars on Facebook which is a great platform for viewing professionals to interact with the industry veterans as well. These Digital Movements have enabled ‘Metalworld’ to grow much further than the reaches of printed material.
Chief Editor and CMD
Chandekar Business Media Pvt. Ltd.
B.E. (Metallurgy) (NIT, Jamshedpur)
Diploma In Business Management
Diploma In Journalism & Mass Communication
- Considered as the leading analyst and expert in the Steel and Metals sector.
- Well connected with the Indian as well as International Steel & Metals industry.
- Worked in steel plants before going into journalism
- Founder and Editor of ‘Steelworld’ and ‘Metalworld’ magazines which are running for over a quarter of a century which are leading publications in the Asian Steel and Metals Sector.
- Conceptualized and organized over 50 conferences and exhibitions in the Asian region. Possessing in depth knowledge of the industry, also organized conferences on various sub sectors of Steel and Metals industry.
- Made presentations about the Indian Iron & Steel sector in many International Steel Conferences across the world.