- Metalworld has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following explains Metalworld’s commitment to keeping our members information confidential and secure at all times and the information gathering and dissemination practices for Metalworld.
- Your use of the Metalworld site and the Service is governed by the membership Agreement.
Metalworld is intended only for persons legally qualified to enter into a binding contract. Our site’s registration form requires members to give us contact information (such as name, title, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address).
- We use customer contact information from the registration form to send members information about our company or to notify them of relevant changes and/or additions to the Metalworld site.
- We may use personal information to determine the demographics of our members and to distribute statistics and general marketplace information about Metalworld . These demographics will represent aggregate information.
- Metalworld will not disclose your personal information unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Metalworld
- Enforce the Metalworld Membership Agreement.
- Act to protect the interests of its members.
- This website may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its Members. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
- The Metalworld site may contain links to other websites. Metalworld is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Except as expressly stated herein, Metalworld shall not share personally identifiable information about members with the operators of such linked websites, but may provide aggregate information regarding members to such operators.
- Metalworld is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the linked web-sites and hereby expressly disclaims all responsibility and liability, which may arise there from.
- Metalworld has implemented multiple security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information under our control.
- All confidential commercial information entered on our website is fully secured by multiple levels of password protection, encryption and Metalworld internal processes that ensure no unauthorized individual or member will come into contact with any sensitive user information such as price and customer data.
- Metalworld does not release commercial information related to a specific transaction, user or company to anyone without prior written consent by all parties involved.
Metalworld will, on occasion, use certain commercial data in aggregated form. No individual user, company or transaction data will be made available from the aggregated data.
- While Metalworld strives to protect its Members personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that you are aware of security and privacy limitations, including but not limited to:
- The limitation of security, privacy and authentication measures and features in this system; and
- That data or information on Metalworld may be subject to eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination (including, without limitation, viruses, worms and Trojan horses) causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer, may be subject to other security or privacy hazards or may not reach its destination or may reach an erroneous address or recipient.
- We do not collect personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. Since Metalworld uses the latest technology, we also use a technology called “cookies” which can be used to provide tailored information from a website. A cookie is an element of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.Updates to this Privacy Statement Metalworld may update or amend this Privacy Statement at any time.